Takes a big stick to kill a animal? haha, shot placement son. Killed my first hundred elk with a 243. lung and head shots! killed my next 100 with a 7mm, 308 257 roberts and my last few with my new 308 icon. (20) last year.moose, bison, bears, blacktail deer you name it. Don't need pics to prove the man I AM unlike you. Have a few though, maybe soon i'll show you if i feel the pitty too. Ohh yeah, the 30-06 has taken a few too. 7mm-08.yeah. It's not all about the kill, it's about feeding people. Some people are just like this. Grew up hunting and like helping family's out. JUST GLAD I'M NOT A RACIST LIKE SOME OF THE PEOPLE HERE. And the so called "indians" that killed all the elk that day, they are a bunch of adopted white people who i would rather see have to buy a license and hunt with non-indians. They will be charged in tribal court and hopefully be dis-enrolled. there is no excuse for what they did and i was the first to tell to have them prosecuted. FLAME ON ASSHOLE.....................