GH,

Nice to see you agree, but the HK's aren't gas operated. The only gas operated pistols I am aware of are the Desert Eagle family and a pistol made by Olympic Arms that is based on the AR-15 receiver. I'm sure there might be a few others, but they are the exception, not the rule.

Accuracy is a result of practice, and not necessarily the caliber of the pistol, or even the make. A .45 ACP 1911 clone in skilled hands will outshoot a novice with a high dollar .22 most days.

The current model HK USP's will hold 11 rounds in their magazines with the finger groove, at least the .357 Sig and .40 S&W will. They are only supposed to hold 10, but 11 fit easily with out modification or force.

Glock and other pistol brand magazines with higher capacity are available at gun shows, etc, but you will pay more for those than the new 10 rounders. Expect $50 or more, but you may find a deal.

I know, I'm a nerd when it comes to guns, so sorry for being one. rolleyes Forgive me. I sold them for a few years, loaded a few million pistol rounds commercially, and read just about every thing I can on them. Some guys collect baseball cards, I collect guns.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.