DOGFISH, the other gun range that you said was on 220th in Mt Lake Terrace,was called the Continental Sportsman it's no longer there it closed last spring. There is another range in Everett on Airport Rd. just off of Hwy 99 called Sams Guns it's not nearly as nice as Continental was but it's indoors and they have a small rental collection about 15-20 guns. I have bought 4 guns at Cascade Pawn in Lynnwood off of 168th and Hwy 99 the guys there know guns and have always beaten prices I brought them from other dealers, they have a good selection of used guns also,it seems like everytime I look there they have 150-200 rifles and the same number of shotguns and handguns. I think their worth a look. Oh Yea, your right about the barrel on the mini-cougar, it also rides nice on the hip even when hiking all day.

- no boss, no clock, no stress, no dress code...no shoes,no shirts, no problems. - Kenny Chesney -