I'm still at it...with a lot of others too!

Update: Instead of requesting the Corps review and decide on the permit as the legal process requires, the wdfw decided the timeline on rco funds was going to expire and returned the funds. I think they were approved 5 years ago.

Wdfw SHOULD HAVE submitted to the corps 6 months ago, and if the corps denied the permit, THEN returned the funds. Instead, wdfw opted to delay and surrender without trying for approval.

So, that said, I've been told director unsworth will meet with his PNP ramp team tomorrow , Dec 11, to focus on a plan and get news on the latest info. Wdfw salmon guy Ron Warren has been the lead guy on this for the last couple years. Guess what: Ron is out on vacation until Nov 18.

So, a meeting that should have happened 4-6 months ago to align with funding timelines, was delayed due to lack of fundamental planning, then was scheduled for a time when the lead wdfw guy will not be attending.

And as we enter our 16th year on this project for REPLACING a one-lane ramp for public access, they wonder why I am short on patience.

Edited by ned (12/15/17 06:12 PM)