Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
As Salmo pointed out elsewhere.................

Pay the government and get less..............................Or Nothing in return.

Except: roads, standards, safety, drinking water, schools.....

Anyone saying they get nothing in return from taxes is an idiot. Im all for lower taxes. But “nothing”?

Go travel to some countries that are 3rd world and you will get sick from the water, see poor uneducated people everywhere, get shocked using outlets, foot through the floor of a hotel room, get black boogers from exhaust, I could go on (all that happened to me). Americans need to travel more to real places, not resorts, to see what they have.

Furthermore, the government pays for all the same crap as every other business to function and the costs of everything keeps goong up; and government workers spend their income on all the non-gov businesses so the money doesnt simply vanish.

I undetstand people’s complaints against gov but its gotten to the silly point.

And, the same idiots that don't want government bitch when the government doesn't help them. Or, like the Bundys they get subsidies and incredibly cheap grazing rights and still bitch. I'd bet a lot that Bundys would bitch about welfare to the poor when they are getting welfare. Just more dumb fvcks that probably voted for Trump.

Edited by gooybob (03/04/19 02:45 PM)