I wonder why Nancy Pelosi doesn’t want to impeach Trump now.

Could it have something to do with her being briefed along with others on Aug.2016 about the unverified dossier being likely bogus fiction? Who else is she protecting if a impeachment proceeding was started? What other information would be introduced front and center in front of the American people that MSM propaganda does not want to cover?

When did Adam Schiff know about the dossier and why did he try to hide that Hillary and the DNC paid for opposition research?
Why is Schiff becoming known as Congressional leaker-in-chief? Why did Adam Schiff but mostly his staff meet with Michael Cohen for 10 hours before Cohen’s most recent testimony? Why did Schiff meet with Glen Simpson of Fusion GPS in Aspen Colorado even though Simpson was a potential witness? testifying before Schiff? Is there a history of tampering with witnesses to get Schiff’s narrative right?

When did CIA director John Brennan discover the dossier?--and know what was in it? Did he as CIA director pay $100,000 for it? Did he spread hearsay to other Govt. agencies and leak to MSM propaganda about the dossier?

What role did MSM propaganda play in the alleged conspiracy against the sitting president of the U.S.? How many leaks to MSM propaganda were there regarding the dossier and Mueller investigation?

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them