Originally Posted By: Dan S.
I'm against granting more powers of surveillance to the government.

How about abusing the powers of surveillance the government already has?

Then maybe we can agree also about how American citizens were spied on unlawfully by obtaining FISA warrants 4 separate times by using the unverified Steele dossier which was the bulk of information and a FISA warrant would not have been attainable without it, according to testimony given to a congressional oversight committee. The key word is unverified since the Woods procedures enacted in 2001 specifically states only verified material can be used to obtain a FISA warrant. The intention was to protect U.S. citizens from improper surveillance by the government by seeking to ensure accuracy with regard to the facts supporting probable cause.

“Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., is to reignite the investigation into alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse on Thursday, demanding from the Justice Department a wide array of documentation related to the surveillance of Carter Page and other members of the 2016 Trump campaign…”

Letter with the requested documentation is near the bottom of article in link below.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...e-investigation

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them