StrikeZone,
Sorry Brah but I have to disagree with you on the egg thing. If legal to fish eggs I do so for pretty much 1/2 the day or more. If you were to catch a "hatchery" hen in my boat then I get the eggs, unless of coarse I already have enough of them to last me for a while then by all means you can have them all. I dont replentish my egg stock from buying them from the tribes and depend on getting them from fish caught while guiding. I hope you will understand this!
Now a question for you: If your guide busts his arse all day for you and does his absolute best to get you on fish but you dont come away with any heads, then what?
As many guys in here that have fished with me in the past can tell you I will work my arse off for fish but when its a hit or miss season like this ones turned out to be, you dont always come away with fish.
J----<")(\(\(\)>{

"Life is short. Never pass up a hug. Look children in the eye when you talk to them. Bend the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile."