FromCtoT you make a valid point. All of those hatcheriy fish are there for people to catch. You pay for them with your licencses. If flossing is required to catch them than do it.

Fishingjunk15, if you are fishing tokul creek with a leader longer than a foot you're fishing surface film. I have'nt seen to many winter run hatcheries rise to anything. But then again, if you are fishing tokul creek are you really fishing?

Want to see some snagging at its finest, head to your local north puget sound river during chum season. I have never seen fly guys so exicted landing moldy dogs. I have a problem with that because they are disturibing wild spawining fish. Oh well, what can you do. If I call local authhorities to report a violation nothing is still going to happen. Oh well, what can you do. On the other hand, check out whatcom creek in late oct, early nov. The snag fest of all snag fests. Its a shoulder to shoulder jerk off. I watch once in a while for entertainment. I think its great. There's a 100 people fishing, and loving it. They are all hatchery fish. There for the people to enjoy. I call it equal fishing opportunity. Keep the crackers in one box. I would hate to see the majority of those people dispursed through out a river system.