yeah license....all of it. sure. got ya. Your right.....i worded it wrong. i take large DONATIONS. come the F**** on. you speed? you ever teach a friend something and they reimburse you for the gas you spent getting them there? CALL THE TAX man. hes going to be BEATING down my door. liability? im walking on the river.....i volunteered to go into someones boat.

hey zues.

a guide????? what ....the..hell....are you guys talking about. i can teach someone to do it IN THEIR YARD!!!!! in a POND!!!!

bahahah. you are all acting like i give TWO SH!ts what you think...like im goign to change my mind magically because a couple of fisherman have an "OPINION"

your barking up the wrong tree. you guys still dont get it....i pretend like none of you exist...i just post...laugh at you boners...nod to the respectful ones and nice guys who i respect...and MOVE...on..with .my life hahaha.

didnt ask Bob. one thing i didnt think of until it was posted. he can take it down any time. i feel bad about that. the guy has let me stay on here for quite sometime without getting kicked off haahha.

this all started because i was getting emails on my you tube videos. you dont like...dont get it...i could care less. i feel like making a couple extra hundred bucks before christmas. shrug.