semantics my dear watson, i will rephrase for the delightfully ignorant. i classify a rod used for fly fishing as a "fly rod" so as not to be confused when i say " yo ...brotha...hand me that rod right there." and my fly rod is there. i classify my other rods accordingly "penis" is my "trolling" rod....my drift rod is...well...my drift rod....my spinning rod is my "scrotum scratcher rod" which can get confusing when you out at the bar trying to hit on a chick " hey darlin...hand me that there rod i use for scrotum scratching"

you know what i was saying. but your intelligence and wit only allow you to invent jokes on the plainly obvious and overused jokes of improperly described objects of the english language. its pretty common on this board as the average intelligence of most ( not all) fisherman is woefully lacking at best. I notice a lot of ignoramus's (sp?) that cant create humor of their own and lack the social skill to make humor ....often use the small plainly obvious english language mix up's for their WHOLE base of humor or "dig's". its good to mix in one every now and again as filler. but displays serious lack of foresight and intelligence to use IT EVERY TIME OR AFTER EVERY OTHER PERSON AND HIS BROTHER HAVE USED IT. get some new material or keep posting your one liners and keep looking stupid. choice is yours. i'll keep laughing at your attempts though. thats for sure. i got a few books you can read on humor i will totally send you over for free so that all of us can have a reprieve from your ignorance.