my mom has had 10 beers in the last year...maybe....lush? uh huhhh. Now you attack my mom? bro...your really stretching her to try and dig on me. Next your going to try for my pets....psshhhhh your sh!ts weak dude. just like your fishing, and character. OTS/nate can't even take a piss without smoking his weight in grass. five times down the river he's token up like hes got gay tendencies to forget. i may hit it every now and then ( read twice a year on a bad year) ...but when i take a drug/drink more than i have to go to the bathroom..i seriously look at my life and wonder why i need it that bad. So smoke on brotha...hopefully the state dont piss test...i think you could smoke your hair and get high you do it so much. A TRICK!!! a TRICK hahahah yeah a motha f***** HAT trick....only way ive seen you be able to land a fish. a trick.....bahahah. yeah like fishing with a ROD is a trick. put the pipe down next time you try and bandy words with me bro...it may help you remember that you dont win...ever...not in anything against me.