Originally Posted By: FP
Here is what I see here, a young guy with one hell of a positive attitude that spent years on the beach in Hawaii surfing, banging young hot chicks and living the dream. Now he's back in Washington and spends his time fishing, banging young hot chicks and living the dream. On the other side I see a bunch of jealous old farts sitting around their work or in a failing marriage or somewhere else they don't want to be, wishing they were instead fishing or banging young hot chicks, so they come on this site and bash the people who are living the life they want to live.

Merg is one hell of a guy and I know for a fact that he can outfish half the guys in this thread and probably the other half too. I have no doubts that Merg can succeed as a guide if he puts his mind to it, he can fish, he has a positive attitude and he is an entertaining guy--all skills any good guide needs. Hell Merg even has a great Mom that still goes fishing with her son and SHE can probably out fish you guys too, she certainly can kick most of your asses.

I hope you guys are not seriously being haters and just busting Mergs balls because you like him, if not, it's seriously wack. If you guys seriously care about anything other than making money, banging young hot chicks and going fishing, well lol @ u.

On top of it all, Merg looks better in a Bikini than anyone in this thread, and probably half your guys girlfriends and wives.

Get a room.

I voted for 74, so stop pestering me.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames