learned from my friend?!?!?!? RIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHT. i was doing it WELL before he became a guide. Did in the salt and caught fish in the Skok with it before he was guiding. he just used it guiding and started using it exclusively...obviously got better at it..and started to show the diversirty of the technique. Then he left to montana for half the year and i took it further than ever.

hey 'guides' i meant no disrespect what so ever. i respect what you guys do. You guys bust your a$$ to provide an amazing time. i couldnt do it....ever...... so i tip my hat to you guys.

but i can teach somebody in 8 hours to outfish every single guy on the river for silvers, chum, and pick up an extra steelhead or king on those tougher trips. fish first cast? 5 fish in 5 casts? how about two fish in one cast? lost the first....had another one take it before i reeled in....

shrug. if theres money to be made doing it. why keep it a secret. everyones trying it....i did say TRYING it. eventually good fisherman will start to master it just as i did over time. why not make money on it now?

if your good at it...great....go for it. i'll still outfish you doing it BEHIND you after you fished through. Do it allll the time. smile you want to learn how to do it better let me know.

i knew you guys would love this : ) my faithful bench warmer fans. lots of talk....not so much show. keep jawing ( raise the roof) your just making me look better the worse you talk hyahaha