thanks coho angler.

respect.....i meant theres a ton of really cool people on here that i value their opinion...they give good advice and are generally good all around people. eyefish, stam to name a few.

i love to learn the hard way. its the only way to fly.

yeah. if i get some business off of it i will kick him some dough. like i said....afterthought. poor form on my part.

the hard way greg??? lets not go that route...thats the tea calling the kettle black. I have nothing against my stepfather/greg despite his constant bad mouthing. I have nothing but good things to say about him. apparently it makes him feel better to put me down and TRY and make me look bad. shrug. his deal not mine. usually family sticks together no matter what. I guess im not family enough for him. i can only control how i treat people. not how they treat me. such is life.

redhook. you are my hero. thanks for the heads up. serious talk, im a fan smile

hey...keep posting guys. free advertisement. got a few more hits on my youtube video becasue of it!!! keep it up.....tell me more about how bad it is to teach folks...or maybe what lawyer i should get...really great stuff guys.

i love how i lead you guys all into this. hahahahah i knew you guys would blow this post up with your pufffed up chests telling me your overinflated opinions. dont you think i planned that? bahahahahh. love it. its been how many years? and you dopes still fall into the same trap, again ....and again....and again...like the dog on the movie "up" SQUIRREL!!!! ...i should write a book on "self promoting on forum websites for THE dummies" bahahahahah.

to the rest of you. thanks for the input. im goign to have to rethink some things i think. but thanks for seeing what im trying to do and giving good solid feedback.