Originally Posted By: Dogfish

Stomping your feet and demanding it didn't work well this year. Do you think it will work next year? Do you think threatening to drag a senator and the actions of his son, because of an event that is already public knowledge, through the mud once again will buy any sympathy towards the plight of the GH and WB sportsfishermen? That was a an absolute low by Luckie Louie. No class whatsoever.

I’m not even gone a week…

Dogfish, I think that you should re-read what I wrote again.

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
Sen. Hatfield already has been under fire for not reporting sexual abuse by a family member.

The issue is the action or inaction of the lawmaker not reporting abuse and not about his son’s actions as your misleading account states.
The news article that accompanied that headline had several components to it. “A police report clearly states that both Hatfield and his wife were already aware of the abuse, and in fact, Hatfield reported the abuse to the attorney by her own admission.”

The second component was “Hatfield’s attorney, Christine Beck of Tacoma, put out a statement refuting the claim that he and his wife were criminally negligent.”

If the Senator puts his hat into the ring for re-election in 2016, the voting public in his district will determine which component they believe at election time or if they think an ethical issue was breached by not reporting sexual abuse by the lawmaker. Only time will tell.

As you can see, I did this without stomping my feet, threatening a senator, dragging his family and sons through the mud and like you said, it is common knowledge.

Dogfish, I didn’t know you had such an imagination along with flair of being such a drama queen. You’re a dangerous person when misusing those two weapons.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them