Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Contracting sometimes saves, and sometimes it doesn't. I've had a few personal experiences where it didn't. Govt. doesn't operate to make a profit and contractors do.

It may be better to "share" cost savings (bonus for "bene-sugg") with govt. employess who suggest cost cutting measures the way the military services used to do (and still might).

M -- did you read the link/article? And even Senior asshat Sonntag and Blind Squirrels can come up with a "Nut" or two, i.e., the Performance Audit Recommendations that ALL AGENCY HEADS signed off on and AGREED WITH (page number 42)!!!! And to get very creative regarding COMPETITION (which is absolutely absent in State Goobermint), at the very minimum, WDFW IT should have to complete with the States Own Centralized & More Cost Effective General Administration IT. And Phil was either extremely Stoooooooooooopid during the ESPN interview or crooked as a dawgs hindleg saying WDFW had only 42 IT types when it was closer to 100 which 20% of those were either NEW HIRES or Funny Business of re-classifying Fish Biologists as PC Weenies brought on AFTER the so called Hatchery/LE cuts. Bottom line on this issue is that WDFW Overhead employees should have to compete for their YOBS, and therefore reduce WDFW's largest costs (Personnel). And tell me just ONE REASON WDFW has any Public Relations" type of personnel that would not make me throw up or die laughing. I can post the IBloom List of those PR Types.

AuntyM -- What Crab Audit???? Not That POS Senior AssHat Published!!!!

Hey Mr Childers, have you corrected that Scofflaw Spreadsheet Yet?????