Actually M, that was far tooooooooooo easy, i.e., contracting out for WDFW IT services to including Desktop hardware and software support, Server Farm hardware & software support including operations and maintenance, and the spendy one, telecommunications that bind it all together. The players in that arena are probably far to numerous to list here, but a few examples would be the Telephone Companies like Verizon, AT&T, Print, etc., etc. then the Real IT Out Sourcers like MMDS, ADP, EDS, IBM, again etc., etc. Then the costs of printing all the paper they do. Then the as the article in the Seattle paper points out "Personnel/Payroll Services", is that enough as a starting point.

And when you state an "opinion" regarding examples where it has not "Work Out", please be more specific, and do include all life cycle costs, i.e., retirement, health, capitalized equipment, etc.

The only real issue in this State regarding contracting out has been the behind the scene Goobermint Employee Union(s) that are allowed to exclude and thereby control any "flavor" of contracting out that may or may not jeaprodize one Union Position. I believe that even the left leaning media in the State has pointed Christine's aversion to addressing the issue of contracting out as an alternative in labor negoiations. Bottom line here in Washingtoons, we the taxpayers are getting the short/shitty end of the stick.

As far as that thread regarding WASTE, fraud and abuse by shellfish managers, that option is being persued to re-do the audit of the CRC funds from 2000 thru 2006 as a financial audit whereby Senior asshat will not have the option of providing Political Cover for Generalissimo Christine & Company. And it was not just the Shellfish managers that were playing fast & loose with CRC funds, it was also other WDFW managers and "Program" types.

AuntyM -- What Crab Audit???? Not That POS Senior AssHat Published!!!!

Hey Mr Childers, have you corrected that Scofflaw Spreadsheet Yet?????