MOONDOG...Where do you get your information? TV ads? Your right about the endangered species act. Bush opposes it. According to Bush, the current one proposed by Democratic legistlation is not tough enough. Thats why.

Read up on the information posted by CORKY.

Bush opposes mandatory, federal emissions reduction programs??? lol, oh my!
Bush opposes ridiculous legistlation passed by democrats that would mandate the use of electric motorized vehicles. Too early in the ball game yet for George Jetson!

Bush generally opposes federal involvement in wilderness and park protection. Bush would increase logging and road construction in national forests???? NAH! Don't know where you came up with that bogus fact. The Clinton/Gore admin. has been the ones to allow logging to occure danger close! to streams and spawning reds in WA state.

Bush supports the current moratorium on oil drilling off the Florida and California coasts. However, he would open up the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to oil drilling --- Yes that right, however if you read between the lines you will see the reasoning behind new scientific surveys and advanced technology stating there is a good chance oil reserves can replenish themselves over time, and not a very long time at that!

Bush acknowledges that global warming is occurring. However, he opposes the Kyoto Protocol to reduce global warming emissions---There is no known proven scientific "FACT" that this is indeed occuring. Meteorology is still in Earths history stage in the "baby" stages. This could well be a natural cycle. Average daytime Tempuratures in Western WA, were higher during 1985 then they are now.

Not narrow minds, maybe narrow focuses. Focusing on my wallet and my fishing...what affects me, as stated originally.