The reason I brought this up in the first place should have been stated before many of us made acusations-me included.

I overheard a conversation-I think it was Idiot 1 and Idiot 2 as you are talking of Jack-The young hot shot made a statement-Im not scared of anybody--I Pack on the river" That set me back, I thought this guy is carrying a gun for the wrong reason--how many of him are out there? Thinking if anyone pisses me off Im pulling my gun out and by the sounds of it--if its pulled you better shoot and not sit on the pot right? For what, a guy low holed you side drifing 300yrds down from you and the heated arguement turned ugly. Damn right you better use it-cause the guy you pulled it on you have just threatned him with his life and he is gonna throw that gun in the river and go Tie Domi on your arse--but you will still walk away more than likely with a lesson learned. I should have killed him.

By listening to him, he thought I have a gun now and there aint no one gonna f with me. I have Power--he was boasting about it, eh

I am far from the type of person that looks--seeks any type of confrontation, but I can clearly see that if for any reason that I am faced with it--- I will be the wuss--(Hey I just like that word) swallow my pride and back down. Only for the reason that the guy has a gun. All fisherman should make sure not to leave home without it. mad