i don't think i ever said i wanted any specifics. just a simple report like "ya there are some fish around". From reading the posts i'm not the only one that thinks this bb's content has drastically changed over the years. The reason for only having 80 something posts has to do with the crap that floats around on here. not to say there isn't anything good because there is a lot of good. But i get what you are saying i should post more. But part of the reason for such few post relates to the fact that if I were to post a report i should expect to get blasted by most on this board. I said i frequent the board a couple time a day. Those are just breif visits. I do have a life outside of this bb, unlike some of you that are on here all day long. yes it would be nice to have more time to contribute this bb and to fishing. But the fact is that most of us don't have the time. As for putting in the time, i have put in many hour in my younger days searching and looking and talking to people. i have fished on the same rivers and spots for 10 years. I'm not looking for anybody to give me there secret lure or exact spot they killed them in. and to really some it up, none of this stuff i brought up really means a hole lot as to if i go fishing or not. most of the time i'm going to go no matter if fishing is good or not. My main point was were has all the good info and threads gone. it seems that there is a lot of bickering(sp), and pointing fingers and such. By the way, everyone talks about trying to become more united as a sports fishing group, yet no one wants to give a report on how blue creek is fishing? how united are we?