What has happened to this board was the question. Here is my answer --- Nothing it has run its course as allowed by TRBO. The board is like the rivers we fish new members arrive old ones go back to sea and do not return. Others return each year with new information and bold tales while others return and smell just as bad. The rain and snowmelt bring new life, new stories and new pics. The floods wash out some of the new and some of the old while changing the course of the board. This cycle has allowed this board to grow and become well know. This board is alive and changes everyday.

Now you ask how can I post this as I have very few posts and have been around for awhile. --- When I fisrt came to this board I was new to the Northwest and retired here after a 28+ year in the Army. I asked a few technical questions and then went to the sidelines to learn. I have booked several trips with guides and learned the methods needed to catch different types of fish. I joined PSA and became President of the GH chapter after a few years. I even had Todd as a guest speaker at our club. I have worked the booths for PSA at the shows. I have written many a letter to local, state and national reps about political issues. I have put in my time on the water, both at sea and the rivers. I have researched scouted and talked with many on the rivers and at the boat ramps. I have put in plenty of time and still have plenty to learn. I have caught many a fish and fishing is fun for me and my family.

"Nothing grows faster than a fish from the time he bites until the time he gets away."