FishHamster,

Send me a PM about the river conditions in my area and I'll give you the straight scoop. Ask how the Nooch is doing on the board and I'll tell you it is "puking mud and whole trees".

Some things are better discussed off line. Areas like Sekiu, Neah Bay, the Columbia, Grays Harbor, etc, I'll let everyone know how we did. Fishing on one of the 4 "W" rivers in my neighborhood will be discussed person to person.

Yeah, my 1600 posts have gained me some unwanted attention, like my first posts to Cowfish, but I learned a lot, and met some folks. I've probably fished with 40+ people from this board, and met another 40+, due to the fact that I interact with them, not sit on the sidelines sifting for info. Sorry I haven't been around as long as you, but I have been here for 4 years and I have contributed.

For those who can't find the time to fish, sorry for you. I work 50+ hours a week, I'm in a masters program (running a 3.85 average), I have 2 kids with little league (sometimes it is 6 days a week), and I have a wife, but I still manage to get out about 4 times a month on the water. It is all how you budget your time.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.