Originally Posted By: parker
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
Evo, I cant wait to gobble you up during the aftermath. Ill [Bleeeeep!] you out and plant some taters there. It will be the most productive you have ever been.

Challenge!

Ok, Beezuz, time to lay down your proof. Evo has his new M40. No optic yet, but he can still hit you with it like a bat.

What are you bringing to this party?

We demand photo proof!

No one has claimed my AAC .300 blackout up on the Classifieds board yet. Price might go up if you've got nothing to back your claims with. smile

Guns like that are for wars and sissies. I will gladly step into a non-lethal fight with Evo. 100% would love to beat him until he craps his shorts and starts trying to bite. I think I posted this already last year, Ill fight him, Ill be there, tell me when (weekends only western WA only). Im always down to fight a legit non-lethal fight especially with guys I despise. I was a wrestler growing up and enjoy humiliatng guys like Evo who are all hot air. Ive also been humiliated in matches so you know I can handle it unlike Evo who wills cry and cry and probably try and go get his gun from his trashmobile sonce that gun is the only power he will ever have.

Maybe it's amphetamines.