This thread delivers on so many levels, no, make that every level. In a thread about the need to invest in gold because of the impending market crash, Evo informs us that he's well and good because he has $3500 in the bank and two diamonds worth four grand, each. No wonder he doesn't need to work a job; he's already retired and living off the interest of his investments apparently. Silly me, and here I thought I was barely prepared for retirement with Social Security, a pension, and my investment nest egg. But then, I don't live in a trailer either.

Then when the photo of Evo makes a Dark Side appearance, Evo counsels us on the pinnacle of the male human form that's never lost a fight -- "5'9" 225, should be about 210... not fat... chubby sure, not fat.... slightly overweight, sure, not fat.." Of course most guys that height consider their fighting weight to be closer to 165, but not Evo. Beezus' jab is just gonna' bounce off Evo unless he goes for the KO.

I sure hope Paker is able to get a real promoter to put this fight deal together. Vapid will fly up and make a guest appearance, and all the Darksiders will get together to celebrate something other than the fight, and probably partake of an adult beverage or two. If we can't fish the Skagit yet, we deserve the gold star entertainment.