yeah, except both parties had nothing wrong with what i did, they arent mad at me in any way, i have messages to prove that... the original accuser, is a liar, and never even booked a fvcking trip with the guy either... so whos the fvck up in that case?

remember tho, i was still correct rofl

and why should i have to do that Jake, why should i have to ask you, wasnt it YOU that said you would knock the sh!t off? wasnt it YOU that begged me to take a picture off that account that was sent to me? and didnt i do that, immediately, upon request, and never once again did it because i knew it upset you, and im not about just upsetting people for no reason....?

sometimes it sucks having such a good memory, i guess thats a flaw according to people like you tho...

and Jake, im not a little bitch pussy, post the pictures, like i give a flying fvck, what are you, or anyone for that matter, going to do to me?

not a fvcking thing except talk sh!t behind a fake name on the internet... we all know how that goes tho, and how i can figure things out in that regard as well...

have sh!t to do...

see ya...