Originally Posted By: NickD90
Guided trips down the crik or salty 6 packs violate what we are trying to accomplish here. Lots of sickly dudes driving all over the state and spreading it out on the OP & Coast is not an optimal situation. Motels, restaurants, gas stations & guides. They have small hospitals, limited staff, beds and provisions - both PPE and food. WDFW Officers, EMT's & local LE in harms way. Consuming valuable resources unnecessarily and needlessly. For what? This is bigger than any hobby and yes it sucks for everyone. I was supposed to be out there for 4 days right now - but guess what I'm doing?

#stayingthefvckhome.

Seriously. Just let some Tribes & Cowboys fish. Who cares? If they get sick because they can't abide, then oh well - more future fish for us.

Fishing for fun is the about the last thing we should be focusing on right now. I really don't care about anyone's hurt fees fees because they can't catch little fishies in their cute boaties. Go sew a mask for a nurse.

I'm not gonna sit here in my house for as long as it takes - doing my part to flatten the societal curve, just so some selfish, greedy jerks can galivant around with their little fishy rods and ruin it for everyone else. No different than Springbreakers in my mind. Me, me, me. So yeah, grow up and #staythefvckhome.

+1