No - I get it Priority2. You are special and the rules don't apply to you. Sport fishing, like selling food, beverages and new hot water heaters is clearly an essential service. The state, our healthcare systems, most of our population and myself are clearly wrong. You are right so go ahead and pat yourself on the back and head out to the local crick.

Priority2 is a fitting name since all of your priorities are clearly what's most important. I have narrow vision? That's rich, when I'm considering the entire bigger societal picture, including your own loved ones (if you have any). No my friend, it is not I that have "narrow vision". It's you that does and your infantile need to catch a fish when people are dying and more could die because you just had to go galivant around the state for your hobby.

You are making a fantastic first impression on the board. I welcome and look forward to your future compelling & insightful contributions.

Edited by NickD90 (03/27/20 09:54 AM)