Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon
But wait, there’s a game warden’s brand new bronze p/u truck also there at the same time. Hmmm, that’s twice in two daze. And we thought they were having WDFW enforcement funding issues.....

I live in rural Central Wa, within close proximity (few miles or so, varies of course) to the Northside of the Colockum Wildlife Area. We're located in the foothills, mainly cherry/apple country and hobby farms with the occasional tin can car-farmer tossed in here and there. It's a 15-20 minute drive to town and a solid 30-minute drive to the Fish Cop HQ.

Now riddle me this....Twice in the last week, I've just happened to walk out to get the mail and I ALSO noticed "Myassisdragon's game warden’s brand new bronze p/u truck" heading around the corner uphill past my place? Sure, he could be driving up to go check on the local herd of elk that wanders through the 'hood as they might be causing some havoc in an orchard (one of the drive-bys was on a Saturday, not sure of their work schedules)? I too was under the impression that there were enforcement funding issues?

I've been cooped up too long!