I'm all for ranting and raving about the lost opportunities the WA sportsman feel they have been singled out for the last month or so, on the premise of curbing the transmission of the virus. BUT, with the weather getting better and school (or lack thereof) being "remote" for all the kid's, people are going to want to travel!

Fast forward another month while changing a couple of keywords in Todd's prior comment and I see sense another demographic affected as well: "fisherman" to "tourist/vacationers" and "Forks" to "Chelan". I suspect Dimslee is going to have a Hell of a lot more people pissed at him than just the hunting and fishing crowd I'd imagine?

...."It's about the 95% of the tourist/vacationers in our state that live in areas that are heavy with Covid-19 traveling to the rest of the state that is not, and bringing the virus with us there.

Those areas also have shitt for hospitals, doctors, and ability to deal with any significant outbreaks.

The unfortunate truth is that people suck, and will travel to those areas and be irresponsible when they do, and it's impossible to just stop the idiots, or to stop them from being idiots...so closing traveling/vacations does the next best thing.

Really, at the end of the day, as much as this sucks...is someone who dies because a tourist driving to Chelan from Everett brings Covid-19 with them really a fair price to pay for your recreation?"