Progressive thought process? rofl You clearly haven't been around long enough to know my thought process or political affiliation. Cuz' if you had, you'd know that statement is completely asinine, juvenile and revealing.

Tribes are sovereign and do not have to answer to Washington. Period. Commercials provide food to society, just like farmers, ranchers and food MFG's - they are essential. Period. Non-essential commercial construction has been shut down. I'm not advocating for any particular service or industry, as I don't get a say and neither do you or any of us. What we do have say in is our personal behavior and I choose to behave in such a manner that is best for me and for greater society as a whole during a very critical period of time. Even if that does mean forgoing days on the water. Like I said, I should be on a float out in Forks right now. Nobody is happy about it, but that's life and cards we've been dealt. Play those cards how ever you want - I really don't care.