Originally Posted By: Get Bent
Bay Wolf you’re missing the point again. I totally respect you right of speech and compassion. I may be wrong but I believe the topic was fishing closure due to Covid 19. I seriously doubt if there’s any conspiracies going on with that. I believe the Alaska/Oregon/California model can work once the number of new cases start to reside. There’s no reason that if you live in Seattle that you shouldn’t be a able to bike to Green Lake and watch a bobber. If you live on or close to a local lake be able to take your kid out on a sunny afternoon. If the present trend continues this thing will go well into July. Open fishing limit travel.

Again a lot of us appreciate Baywolfs compassion however you’ve already got at least 3 posts started on NOF and closed door meetings. Feel free to continue to express your frustration there. It’s the hijack thing that gets a little tiresome.

Fair minded people can see there is something else behind the fishing closure besides the covid outbreak!
Why are we the ONLY state to shut down fishing?
Surely it's not to stop the spread... other states have proven that false!
Its pick a reason to shut down fishing game...
Let's play...
1.To many encounters with juveniel salmenoid.
2. Not enough returning endangered ESA listed fish. (At the same time tribes are loading these same fish on a truck sold for profit).
3.we have caught too many fish on our small quota (decided by the tribes in the secret meetings).
4. Tribes complaining too many citizens in thier way when they are netting large amounts of ESA listed fish.
5. ?