SBD+ Boater+freespool+Stlher1=0 pending legislation +0 pending initiatives for the new year. Past legislative and initiative resume ???

On the other hand, CCA has pending HB2266 in Washington and pending Oregon initiative for the new year. CCA past legislation over 30 years experience on state and national level with too many accomplishments to write here, you've seen them before. A track record that we can expect to continue as CCA stacks legislation year after year. While we can expect from SBD, boater, freespool, and Stlhdr1 only rhetoric for decades to come instead of doing something constructive about current and past issues.

There is a century of commercial interest to unravel and it is going to take time to get the results everybody expects. No magic bullet, just a lot of hard work now and in the future.CCA has the track record and the ability to get it done VS the fab 4 ability to wish for better days.

I'm for letting these two groups do what they do best. CCA to work the issues with legislators and share holders and the fab 4 to just flame on.

So I would like to especially say thanks to SBD, Boater, freespool and Stlhdr1 for helping bring CCA to the PNW.There not only here because of you but for you also.

Happy New Year

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them