Originally Posted By: Somethingsmellsf
Originally Posted By: Todd

fishy, 2% dead is 2% dead, whether you kill them with gillnets, purse seines, or lollipops...even if lollipops taste better.

How's that status quo getting even worse working for ya?

Fish on...

Todd

I've seen you whine and cry about one "wild" fish on the OP and you don't see the impact of using selective gear on the big C will have, your about as stupid as a guy with a fishing gear company pissing people off that go fishing.

Originally Posted By: Todd

I'm getting close to calling it quits on these boards, I get so sick of the arm-chair fisherman trying to dictate what's right and wrong and what we should do to save the fish.... Then you have the old folks trying to protect the future because they feel so guilty for F'ning it up for their kids, face it we've all screwed it for ourselves over the 100+ years.

Face it, you aren't going to save the friggin wild fish unless you quit fishing as a whole.... Keep hitting fast forward CCA, the sky is falling and the end is coming......

You bet your ass I'm as negative as can be.... It makes me sick "sitting back" and watching it go down.......

Keith thumbs

See ya, keep trying to use the same methods has gotten us here seems to be your formula.

Fishy

Uh...that's not me in the quote you attributed to me.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle