Originally Posted By: SBD
Todd would be the one to update you on Tribal Laws he's been right on so far...Yes all the rest is theory, but the lightly attended LNG meeting I attended the main concern came from the sports side..1000ft LNG tankers with 1500ft no travel zones around them twice a week and bouy 10 don't work together, the skipanon river would close for 48hours.. Shutting down the terminal fisherys and 3 mitchell act hatcheries that feed it and taking the smolts far upriver would fix that. Just rename the fishery the St Helens Derby, everybodys happy and CCA is king, look what they did for us.. One thing that did come up would be the need to remove some dikes for mitigation and there was some in the Youngs Bay area..It would fix that problem too..and the worst problem is I'm not against it because I hate whats going on in the middleast and would sell my soul to the devil to get us out of there..Its just that I think some other people all ready beat me to it

You are just absolutely wack. CCA didnt form until july 2007. No chance of doing anything about that plant. Your just another guy, who looks for an excuse to blame someone else. You had the web, you were there, could have started your own campaign etc.