Originally Posted By: Todd
Originally Posted By: Lead Bouncer
Originally Posted By: SBD
Not sure Salmo... But I haven't seen the tribes ever lose a case when it comes to Bolt Decision..Maybe the sportsfisherman want to test this water..My guess is they get scalded bad, and the tribes don't forget.

What the hell is your problem? You sit back and judge the first organization that comes along and makes some real progress in a relatve short time, has a resume of accomplishments, longer than your arm and you refer to them as the LNG crowd? Now you light a fire for some redneck to jump on and watch the fire take off? You a commercial or just a pouty angry old man? Even the PSA members around here recognized a winner. Doesnt stop them from getting involved, in fact, their situation and influence is improved, because they support cca.

Im getting a little tired of the whining about springer allocation, when the entire state is involved. This process will be played out over and over for a variety of improvements to the fish, habitat, harvest, hydro, predators etc over the next ten years or more. Its akin to not setting up a retirement account, cause you cant buy enough tackle. Man up! Its one thing to be a starving college student, but hanging on to the free ride attitude, is exactly what got us to this point. Ive never met so many people who bitch about 25 dollars. Where can you buy an attorney and two lobbyists for $25 at the federal level. You want better fishing. Its not free. You want to defeat the commercial overharvest and the processors? Its not free. You want to sue the ........ its not free. You have hatcheries because of great lobbying and lousy mgt. You want to catch wild fish? Then protect the fish we have.

After approximately four seconds of thought, I nominate the above quote for "dumbest fukin post in a 28 page thread"...congratulations.

Fish on...

Todd

Well, at least you used my testimony for evidence. A clear improvement over your lynching of me and cca over the green river allegations. I guess that oath you took doesnt matter anymore.