Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
So, under Governor Dimslee's leadership, Boeing is yanking their Dreamliner production from Everett and heading to S.C. Our state and especially Snohomish County is going to take a huge economic hit. Maybe the Dimmer can send Boeing a box of maggot-infested apples to make it all better?

I blame Trump. If this is the greatest economy ever why are people losing jobs and unemployment is in double digits? Just like 1970 when Nixon was president and Boeing was laying off.

You've got to be shitting me... Blaming Trump, the person who wants to open the economy? It "Was" a great economy then boom COVID.... It's not rocket science, you had two threats being preached. Close the economy and save lives or leave it open and people die. But, it's the liberal Governors that have restricted the most.

You have a governor here in our Liberal state that's held everyone back for months because of Covid and the restrictions. Boeing may be a big one to go, but there's countless small businesses that didn't have capital to sit and wait out the Covid/Inslee restrictions. Unless this economy opens wide, we're going to see one hell of an issue come 2021 and beyond, I don't give a [Bleeeeep!] who sits in the oval office...

Keith