Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: Streamer
Illashee never writes a post longer than a few sentences. It doesn’t come as much of a surprise though. I’ve pointed this out in the past. To be taken seriously requires having a degree of depth/substance and demonstrating understanding that is a bit more than just a surface level or rudimentary. Illashee fails to show any depth... about anything. This is why nobody really takes him seriously.

It is interesting how the political left takes pride in embracing diversity except when it comes to diversity of thought. I see Republicans being more open-minded and willing to listen than Democrats... and that comes as a big surprise to me.

It's funny when people call being wrong "diversity of thought".

2+2=4 you dumb cvnt, and saying 2+2=5 isn't diversity of thought, it's just being a fuckin retard.

Donald Trump is a fat, lazy fukk. Fact.

Sorry if your vagina is sore now.

Your example is a false equivalency. Facts cannot be disputed but ideas can be. Diversity of thought is centered around ideas. Within the context of this discussion, it relates to politics and the idealogical difference between conservatives and leftists. Neither are particularly wrong. They primarily differ in thought around what the role of government ought to be. Conservatives believe in the government having a minimal role whereas leftists believe the role of government to be considerable. You know this.

There is no sore “vagina” but I expected to see a more thought filled post from an “educated” man. But par for the course seems to be acting indignant instead of backing down. It’s a similar trait to what Evo has.

Now would be the appropriate time to dismiss yourself from the discussion.