Yes, the property values have gone up considerably over here. I avoided Idaho due to the income-tax, the bang for the buck was better in WA than ID for housing too.

As for the 85% mask wearing statistic. It was a little misleading because those people self reported, and also said they had visited restaurants and bars, where masks weren't worn. I do tech service type work, every customer I talk with claims they did everything "right" and didn't get the desired result. The deeper you dig the more you find out all the things they didn't do correctly.

I have friends that still have get togethers with family and friends in their homes and say it's safe because they know these people. They wear masks all the time in public though. This is where most people get exposed. You can wear a mask 100% of the time when you're out in public and still get it when socializing privately.

Trump's strategy was have the governors take the beating for implementing rules for lock downs, then he could be the hero of the grand openings.

It's a no win situation for implementing a lock down. If it works well the non believers say "see, it wasn't that bad, we didn't need a lock down."

If it still gets bad, but not as bad as it could have been. The non believers say "see, it didn't work."

Remember non believers don't need facts, Trump gives them all the information they need to make an informed decision.