I feel for the restaurant owners, small retail, gym owners etc that will be greatly affected by the latest orders... but, it's a no brainer to not share space with dozens of unknowns greatly increasing your vectors to possibly infected people. Highly encourage supporting these people as much as possible with takeout, curbside pickup, video workout sessions, etc. Not just to ensure they'll still be around later but to help them support their families. Takes more effort to source and order from small businesses locally than just ordering on Amazon but we'd be the hypocritical ones if we're not willing to put forth a bit more effort to support our neighbors.

Congress sucks! Doesn't really need much more explanation than that but, Mitch could have brought relief to a vote and Nancy could have put up a bill that would have sailed through months ago. I believe both are guilty of party over people!

Masks are a no brainer as far as risk reduction is concerned but, they don't eliminate the risk. I fear that otherwise smart, responsible, caring people put on a mask and participate in risky situations thinking they're all good with the mask on. Too lazy to look up the study I read but it showed that 85% of people contracting Covid are regular mask wearers. If you've got to go to Freddies go at 10:00 pm instead of 6:00 pm - there's 10% the crowd and that alone reduces your risk of exposure 90% more than wearing a mask alone. Wear the mask. But, don't be stupid!

Not an Inslee fan but have to agree he's done a decent job with Covid - just as long as he doesn't shut down fishing again! Although he may as well since his goons @ WDFW killed our blackmouth season!!