Originally Posted By: freespool
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
[quote

SO don't preach to me about the habitat factor, its smoke up my ass... Although it has some merit, it's very little.

Keith

So your saying that hundreds of stock assessments by state and federal fisheries biologist that say the leading factors for recovery are habitat related issues are all full of crap?
It just strikes me as odd that your solutions don't seem to show up on any scientific radar screens.
What makes you right and them wrong?

140 years of commercial harvest bias? Its not us, Its not us.
Ask any hatchery bio if he happy about the hatchery reductions. Its the very reason the commercial are paying for hatchery fish.
That leaves Dams and various issues like culverts and errosion

Blame is not the same as evidence. 4 Hs seals, birds, pollution, nutrients, biomass

When a tire goes flat, it could be the tire delamination, holes, valve, stem or a bad rim, or your neighbor. Some want to stand around and blame the bottom half of the tire.

As much as we fight about it, we seem to be the only user group willing to tackle all of the evidence. Three years after I woke up, people are still fighting over which is worse and which to fix first. When you realize that no organization is going to solve all of the issues at the same time, you may find some inner peace and work on the issues that interest you.