SSF, LB,

The CCA had 3 choices, essentially. They went for the highest cost option. They could have also supported a mitigated cost, or done as the snowmobilers did and voted against it entirely. The snowmobilers certainly have more integrity than the folks who voice their opinion for it. There were not two choice there, the number of choices was actually 3.

The funny thing is that there were CCA members spouting inaccuracies that were debunked in rapid succession about the process, and when challenged and presented with facts, they ran. Nice debate style. Nobody from CCA or PSA has spoken officially here, but it doesn't matter because the bill was signed into law. I know Ron and Bear from working on the Jennings issues, and I'll call them on the carpet for their actions on this if I see them in person, but I'll still shake their hands. Good men, poor decisions, in my opinion.

No amount of back room action review at this point in time will change that. The paper trail shows that assumptions by many CCA members here were incorrect, yet nobody has said "my bad, I was wrong", even after 10 or 12 points have been specifically rebutted with facts from the official records of Washington State. Only one CCA member at this point in time has actually answered a pointed question from me, "How do you feel about this decision by CCA?" I'll give you half credit for your wishy washy answer, SSF. Admit you were talking out of your ass about CCA's ability to support this issue, and I'll give you full credit.

Every question asked of me has been answered in detail. Did I leave anthing out? If you really want to know my penis size, I'll go measure it. You want flacid, turgid, or just lightly roughed up? Penis size was mentioned, so I don't want to disappoint anybody. (centimeters, milimeters, or inches?) So I'll ask the rest of you CCA and PSA members, "how do you feel about the CCA's and PSA's position to support a bill that gives you no benefit of the license fees that you pay? Really, honestly, without any spin on the issue." You want to step up to the adult table? The first step is to admit your errors. The second step is to state your honest opinion.

Remember when I said "The more you stick your heads in the sand and complain about this, yet fail to recognize where they had a chance to lessen the impact on our wallets, the sillier you look?" That statement has rung true on almost every single CCA apologist response. Deflect, deny, and try to defame the person challenging you. Nice organizational strategy. Is that in the bylaws or charter somewhere?

How about an honest answer? Step up, get your balls out of your wife's purse, and be truthful about facts, and your answers.

I don't mean anything as a personal attack, but seriously folks, you need to bring your "A" game. Don't EVER let anyone lead you to slaughter by blindly following the herd. Stop drinking the Koolaid. Inform yourself. Make the organization you support conform to your wants, don't conform to theirs'.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.