SSF.

How many people attacked me when I stated my opinion? Count them. I was referred to as:

1. A liar.
2. Not being genuine as to where my interests lie.
3. I support gillnetting and over fishing by the Quinaults.
4. I am a shill for a legislator.
5. That my penis size was being brought into question.
6. That my reps are powerless without the help of the CCA, yet I am capable of single handedly bringing down the CCA. (Got a phone call on that one from Lead Bouncer. Need proof? I have a call log.)
7. Being wrong multiple times, yet refuted other peoples errors and proved my statements were correct with facts.
8. Being guilty of commiting a homosexual act.
9. Ignoring reality by probably the most clueless person here.
10. Giving special treatment to Blake in exchange for legislation I am in support of, and not calling him out on issues publicly.
11. Being a bad banker who can't do math.
12. Treating my friends poorly, who said many of the things above to me.

So because I state my opinion I deserve this? Denial, deflection, and defamation is how I was treated by rank and file members of the CCA. I show people they were wrong and they do the crap up above. If people pile on me and end up getting IBS'd, in your words, too bad. Call it a tantrum if you want. I'll give you that. Start a fight with me, and the gloves come off.

Instead of holding me accountable for bringing down CCA, why not hold your organization accountable? If membership leaves in droves because of their actions, then maybe, just maybe, they weren't properly supporting the views of their membership.

Edited by Dogfish (06/28/11 04:48 PM)
Edit Reason: forgot one insult

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.