Sorry mods if this is not the right place. Please move to the appropriate forum if necessary.

Hi All,

We have a full-time or part-time opening at the Outdoor Emporium in Seattle. I know all of you like to fish, so I'll get down to the nitty-gritty. I am looking for someone who has the right personality to work a retail job, which includes helping customers, stocking, doing inventory, and other tasks during the day to day operation. We try to be fluid, so having knowledge in camping, marine, hunting, and clothing is always a plus. You must be able to stand for extended periods of time, you must be able to lift a reasonable amount of weight, and you must pass a drug test. We also do background checks on all of our prospective employees.

I would prefer someone who can work through the year, however if you are a student, we can work with your schedule once school starts. We also require all of our employees to work at least one weekend day.

Please send me a resume at bkim@outdooremporium.net if you are interested!