never said i smoke a gram a day... never once... i infact said less than...

and WTF does that have to do with anything? you still stuck on what the government told you your whole life? you going to totally denounce head professors at Harvard Med, and many other colleges as well that state that it was all BS? i mean the government knows more than the people that taught them right? yeah, seems legit...

whats better, smoking .5 which is the equivalent of a bowl in some strains, waking up not under the influence or effects whatsoever or pounding a pint of Whiskey every night and going in to work reeking like old booze and hungover as crap?

or maybe you are right, maybe i should stop smoking weed, and go back to getting prescribed Xanax and Ativan and Ambien, and even the AD's i never took because prescription drugs are OK to take in society with a prescription right?

you wanna know why our country and world is so screwed up? because people believe political bullsh!t, and everyone rushes to get prescribed something that "helps" them, but in turn is a mind/mood altering drug that can kill, screw them up even worse, get them hooked, ect, instead of doing something simple like looking at Ma Nature first...

i havent taken a prescribed drug in 8 years, and i never intend to do it again, because i conquered my issues, now i just need to get a grip on the rest of it... but thats my battle, not yours, so just butt out of it k?