Originally Posted By: Evo
Salmo, this house is a FAMILY, we work TOGETHER AS A FAMILY, everyone brings what they bring to the table... everyone pitches in,

That's what you tell us, but you never once that I can recall have told us what "YOU" bring to the table. Your mother supplies the trailer you all live in, and the food apparently, because you've never revealed that you earn ANY money to buy food for the household. And your Stockholm Syndrome girlfriend brings potential to the table because she is actually trying to do something by getting an education and marketable skill. So what is it that you bring to the table that would indicate you are not a deadbeat?

and things go smoothly for the most part.. the most part is when i try to help out "friends", and they screw me over then i can run into issues,

If you're over 30, heck even over 20, you'd know by now that "friends" wouldn't screw you over. That's not something that friends do. So at least some of the people you think are your friends, well, guess what? They're not friends. Honestly, just trying to help you out here because you're not acting like a person who is as smart as you would have us think you are.

i do not collect disability, SSI, UE or anything of the sort... feel safe in knowing you dont pay a fvcking DIME for me..

Well this is good news, but it also suggests that you have no excuse for not having a job, so that you can, ya' know, "bring something to the table" besides your apparent deadbeat self.

the only issue we have is the car, my GF owes, yes, OWES, my mom 5 grand and me 6 grand for the 2 vehicles that were given to her, one of which was bought for her, and the other was my truck that she said she would replace because she is the one that broke it... she is trying to get her money, but she isnt getting any help with that either, and we cant really figure out how to do it...

You were offered help here last year on getting one of your numerous cars operating, and you didn't act on it. Just like you don't act on job opportunities. You see, it's the actions you report on about yourself that tell me you're a deadbeat. I really don't know anything else about you.

i was making 40+k a year when i was 25 years old, had no problem going to work, had no problem doing the work, had no problem excelling at the work,

Ya' know, that's possible, but given all that has transpired here, I'm simply not inclined to believe you. Your posts lead many of us to believe you don't want a job, can't hold down a job, and are incapable of doing the things that functional humans do. Truthfully, I'd like no more than to see clear, cogent, and convincing evidence to the contrary. But with the track record you've developed here, it's going to take something quite beyond a few more posts by you on here.

ive shown you the proof, ive shown you the work, and you still just say its all a lie, and that i have no skills, no this, no that...

You see, you might think that you've shown me proof, but I have absolutely nothing to go on besides your PP posts. And those myriad posts indicate you don't work, haven't worked for pay for quite some time, but that you're not disabled, and whether you have employable skills or not, you simply don't work, and that you don't work as a matter of choice. I think I have been clear that I don't respect deadbeats. It's that simple. Indicate that you're not a deadbeat and I might have reason to begin respecting you. That also is that simple.

the fact of the matter is that you will never change, if i got a job at say McDonalds, you would chastise me for working there, call me an idiot, say i have no skills and thats why i have to flip burgers for minimum wage.. if i used my degree, and worked at a nursery, for minimum wage, you would say that i have no ambition to better my skill set and life, and that im just an idiot that sells plants... because thats who you are, what you do, and how you treat me...

Now you're the one who is making up stories. You could not be more wrong. I respect the people who work at McDonalds and nursuries or work anywhere doing anything. But that is the difference between all of them, and you. You appear to work nowhere and earn no income. You see, that doesn't look positive about you. But maybe you sell some dope on the side, and if you do, great, that's something, and it would be more than the image of you that you have displayed to this forum.

we here as a TEAM will figure this out, and i will go back and start off right were i left off when my dad passed, so at minimum, i will bring in an extra 35k a year to this FAMILY, because i havent lost anything, forgot anything, become not able to do anything that i was doing then, if anything, ive gotten BETTER at it...

And when you do this, please post a photo of your first paycheck. That's about the only way you're going to persuade folks here that you have arrived, as a man, and are no longer the deadbeat that you have portrayed so long on this forum.

and i tell you alot about myself because you form bullsh!t opinions and lies about me, spew them around like you think you are fvckin Aristotle or something, and that you are the law of the land and what you say goes...

well im telling you, you are full of sh!t....

I'll just tell you once again, I'm not making up any lies. My opinion of you is formed totally based on the posts you make on this forum about yourself. Not only am I not Aristotle, I'm not even a mind reader. I don't know anything about you other than from what you have posted about yourself. And the totality of that is that you are someone who has labored at jobs, has a little education and training beyond basic high school, but that you don't work, don't look for work, and don't appear to be interested in having a job. I have no idea why, but that is the image that you portray even if you think you are portraying a very different image. You might want to think about that for a minute or two. But all in all, that's why I think your mom and girlfriend should give you some tough love and kick your sorry ass to the street. Then it would be totally up to you to prove first to yourself, then to them, that you actually have what it takes to make it in this world. Or not. And in that case, the loss would have been inconsequential. And that is just my opinion, for the simple reason that I don't value deadbeats, which is the only thing that you have shown yourself to be.