Salmo, this house is a FAMILY, we work TOGETHER AS A FAMILY, everyone brings what they bring to the table... everyone pitches in, and things go smoothly for the most part.. the most part is when i try to help out "friends", and they screw me over then i can run into issues, but that has ended, noone is getting any financial help from me outside of this FAMILY, this house, this system...

i do not collect disability, SSI, UE or anything of the sort... feel safe in knowing you dont pay a fvcking DIME for me..

the only issue we have is the car, my GF owes, yes, OWES, my mom 5 grand and me 6 grand for the 2 vehicles that were given to her, one of which was bought for her, and the other was my truck that she said she would replace because she is the one that broke it... she is trying to get her money, but she isnt getting any help with that either, and we cant really figure out how to do it...

you want to help, figure out a way for her to get that, and ill gladly shut you up for good... i was making 40+k a year when i was 25 years old, had no problem going to work, had no problem doing the work, had no problem excelling at the work, and you can find all that out with a few questions to the right people... ive shown you the proof, ive shown you the work, and you still just say its all a lie, and that i have no skills, no this, no that... not accepting fact is ignorance, so im not surprised...

the fact of the matter is that you will never change, if i got a job at say McDonalds, you would chastise me for working there, call me an idiot, say i have no skills and thats why i have to flip burgers for minimum wage.. if i used my degree, and worked at a nursery, for minimum wage, you would say that i have no ambition to better my skill set and life, and that im just an idiot that sells plants... because thats who you are, what you do, and how you treat me...

we here as a TEAM will figure this out, and i will go back and start off right were i left off when my dad passed, so at minimum, i will bring in an extra 35k a year to this FAMILY, because i havent lost anything, forgot anything, become not able to do anything that i was doing then, if anything, ive gotten BETTER at it...

and i tell you alot about myself because you form bullsh!t opinions and lies about me, spew them around like you think you are fvckin Aristotle or something, and that you are the law of the land and what you say goes...

well im telling you, you are full of sh!t....