thanks Driftin, quick question, why such a low power scope for that distance? you are talking about the one with the mil dots correct?

ive always used 12-16 power even at 100 yards, i just like to see i guess, but im curious as to why a low fixed power scope would be good for long ranges, ive actually never owned a fixed power scope besides a 4x for a pellet gun...

they do look like good scopes, and the review done on snipercentral looks promising...

the first box of ammo i got was Hornady Match with 178 grain ELD bullets, im going to grab a couple more boxes before i shoot, id like some Bergers, and some Noslers as well, but id like to stay in the match category for factory ammo for what im doing....

Katies dad is giving us a Dillion 650 progressive, and after talking with Randy (Big Daddy) i settled on the .300, was going to go with a 7MM again, but he was right, there are far more bullets to select from in .30 than in 7MM, and my brother owns a Savage 10 .300 mag, so we can reload for just 1 round, not multiple rounds....

for now atleast...

the video, is that a replacement firing pin he is talking about? or is it something that you do to your pin?