ok, so it didnt go the way i wanted it to go... but i guess thats that...

i had no feed problems, no hang ups, no burs in the chamber that could make it stick, that part ran fine....

so lets start with the minor issues...

the scope... i lose sight of the crosshairs because they are so fine, its to the point i cant even see the diamonds, its causing me to guess where the crosshairs are before i pull the trigger... i tried messing with the rear parralax dial, but it didnt do anything, i had the rear focus dial set at 120 ish, i was shooting at 100, even with it at 100 it didnt do anything different... im not sure if thats me, or just the fineness of the hairs, but its a slight issue...

the stock is OK, not bad, not great, my 10/22 stock is a hell of alot more comfortable...

the bipod, yanked it...

the rounds, the 178 grainers in the ELD actually shot fairly decent, the bore sight job was a hack job, it was left and high at 100 by about 2 feet each direction, it took me the 4th round till i noticed what was going on... fixed it, 1 hit the paper, then i adjusted and fired the next 4, not that bad, but not great, not what i expected or want... again that could be me...

it HATED the 200 grain ELD-X rounds, 5-7 inch groups at best...

some of that could have been because im losing focus on the hairs, and am pulling the shots... but the 178s performed pretty good for what i was dealing with...

me.. kinda stressed yesterday and today, woke up pissed off and decided to go... the first few went fine, but by the 30th round i could see my heartbeat moving the scope around so i called it a day... i havent eaten anything yet today either, i just got home, and am starving, kinda shaky as well so im going to put most of the blame on me than anything else...

the trigger.... sucks...

recoil isnt "that" bad, but it did start affecting me, im going to shoot it again before i decide if im going to put a brake on it... ill eat first, and make sure that im not thinking about sh!t other than slamming holes through holes..

everything stayed tight, so no rattling affecting anything, was right between 2 AR-10s so that didnt help a ton either, but thats gun ranges for you... im going to get some more 178 ELD's, and some 180 and 190 grain bullets, i know they make a 190 in ELD so we will see how that goes, i think Welchers has some... ill also grab the 200 grain Sierra Match King rounds by Atomic, and see how they do, the ELD's sucked so maybe the MK's will do better... im going to do the 178s again and the 190's first tho...

anyways, this is the best i could do for the day, the fourth shot (bottom), i pulled , otherwise it would have been in the other 3... it should be better than that however... i think im going to get or borrow a lead sled to see if its me or the ammo, or the rifle itself causing issues... but i think it may just be me....

thanks guys....