Originally Posted By: Streamer
Good buck, Todd.

I haven't seen a big buck yet in my area. The camera's have yielded a couple of photos of some dandy bucks. Haven't had the opportunity to encounter them yet as they have been mostly nocturnal. Still a little over a week left.

Snit - all I know is that my shells are a couple hundred FPS faster than normal shells and the copper is hard, hard under pliers. The pellets blow / crush thru everything and we often find them on the back side hide (or blown clean thru). Heavy damage. It's frickin' fun gettin' BT's with a shotty.

So...I'm actually off to chase Elk at 0'dark tomorrow morning for 3 days and then 4 days next weekend. Seriously - this Elk season has been such cluster fvck of epic proportions. First the September fires shut me down and now late archery season has been unbelievably hard to pull off and make happen. Every plan has been shot to shreds with 00 buck. I'm not on plan b, c, or d.....I'm on plan p. Cluster fvck! I haven't spent 1 minute in the Elk woods all season and that changes tomorrow.

But here's the deal...I'mma shoot myself a nice bull or a big fat cow. Come hell or high water, something is going to get some fletching.

Toodles,

Edited by NickD90 (12/03/20 09:55 PM)